Friday, September 2, 2011

Hand Made Beads

After last week's disaster I decided... - among other things (like trying another type of white polymer clay, as well as experimenting with alternative ways of curing i.e. boiling on the stove or in the microwave) - well... I'm considering to only make what I like. Hand made beads that I like, for myself, for me to wear or only to enjoy, and don't care anymore if most of the people don't like them. This would make them more difficult so sell but since I haven't made a fortune out of this business so far, it won't make any difference.
So here we go! A necklace I made some months ago but is not my #1:



This is just a try at a different technique and painting

This one here is one of the last week's salvaged and yet usable bead:

This is waiting to be turned into an earring to match my favorite necklace:

And in the end, let me introduce you to some steampunk:

Hope I haven't scared you away!!!
See you next time.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...