Monday, May 21, 2012

The Pervert Is Back

This is what I posted on my Facebook not so long ago and I think it should go here, too.
"The pervert is back" as Larry Flynt once said! [I love that movie, by the way.]
Here is my new bead.
And bad news - there will be no hearts and flowers anymore. They simply are not my stile. So this is just to let you know that the pervert is back:
 I'll make this into a necklace soon.
But until then let me show you another bead that I like a lot. I only have to string it on a leather cord!
This picture depicts the raw bead. I stained it with dark brown acrylic paint and now looks just fabulous! Just like the real thing!!!
I'll take some pictures soon.
Because I also have some new, hot from the oven beads. They are more normal, not so "extreme" like these ones. But nevertheless, no hearts and flowers and things like that! 
So see you soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...